JSES has been running as a profitable concern for 18 years. It has established a diverse client base within the public and private sector. Its focus has been largely in the government, higher education and research sectors. It serves as a contract publishing service provider and has launched several successful corporate titles.
The quality of JSES products has been recognised in the industry with the following awards:
- JCSE 10-year Review – Excellence in writing and communication (SA Publication Forum 2015)
- JCSE 10-year Review – Excellence in design (SA Publication Forum 2015)
- Innovate – Excellence in writing and communication (SA Publication Forum 2015)
- Innovate – Excellence in design (SA Publication Forum 2015)
- Innovate – Finalist: best one-off publication (SA Publication Forum 2015)
JSES is a close corporation with 100% female ownership. It has been independently assessed in terms of the Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Codes of Good Practice as an exempted micro enterprise and as such is a Level 4 contributor with a 100% procurement recognition level. It is registered with SARS and is located in central Pretoria.
- Optimised business process.
- Quality assurance.
- Dependable networks.
- Knowledge of the industry.
- Solid reputation and proven track record.
- Long-term relationships.
For more detailed information on accompaniments, please click here.